To make a big saving on your shopping spree, you can visit one of our perfumeries. When you purchase products in one of our stores, you benefit from the tax free process of Global Blue by getting back the value-added tax rate. Offering different types of refund payment, you can choose the option that is most convenient for you.
- You have a permanent residence in a non-EU country
- You have a valid long term Visa (more than 3 months) in a non-EU country.
- You are older than 18 years.
Minimum purchase amount: 25,00 €
Value-added tax Rate: 19% in Germany
Tax-free Shopping - How it works
TAX FREE FORM
TAX FREE FORM
When paying for your purchases at one of our Douglas stores ask the shop staff for a Tax Free Form. Before your flight fill in all the required fields in block letters, using the Latin alphabet.
Before you check in for your flight, go to the Customs desk and present your completed Tax Free Form, passport, receipts/invoices and purchases to get a stamp on your Form.
Make sure the goods are unused and ready for inspection. Don’t pack them away in your check-in luggage as you will need to show them to the Customs Officer.
There are two advised possibilities to receive the refund:
1. At all major airports there are refund offices displaying the Global Blue Logo. Present your stamped and completed Tax Free Forms to receive the refund in cash or to a credit card.
2. You have also the possibility to present the documents in one of our stores during your next stay in Germany. In this case make sure that the documents are stamped.